[vox-outreach] Volunteers to help set up for WEF

[vox-outreach] Volunteers to help set up for WEF

Right now, it looks like Jonathan is the only person who has confirmed
being at the WEF booth for set-up, Friday before noon.

Can anyone else out here assist?  (Ken, I see you're scheduled for 12-3pm,
think you can arrive earlier to help out?)

Thanks!