Re: [vox-outreach] Demo Machine & Tables for WEF

On Thu, Apr 28, 2005 at 12:27:35PM -0400, Mike Simons wrote:
> - How about I bring all the stuff upto Davis for the May 3rd meeting?

Sounds good to me, thanks Mike. :^)

> - Jonathan, will you be at the next meeting?

Presumably, as he's the president.  (But, I can't speak for him ;^) )

> On Wed, Apr 27, 2005 at 04:25:30PM -0700, Bill Kendrick wrote:
> > So Mike & Daphne have LUGOD's folding tables and some folding chairs
> > (I forgot to ask if the chairs are LUGOD's, or Mike & Daphne's).
>
> One chair is mine, one is Nicole Carlson's.

We STILL have her chair!?  *boggle!*

<snip>
> She has another computer which looks similar, but I still have the real one.

Okay, cool.  Have you got time to make final preparation/updates and
test the little guy?

<snip>
> volume wise it's not much stuff... perhaps we can find someone else at
> the meeting to store it?

We'll also need to figure out whether someone local can store them,
since you're out in Dublin. :^)  Any takers?