Re: [vox-outreach] Demo Machine & Tables for WEF

Re: [vox-outreach] Demo Machine & Tables for WEF

Hmm, I've hardly got any spare space. Since I'll be setting up for WEF, I suppose I can take it for now.

Jonathan

Bill Kendrick wrote:
So Mike & Daphne have LUGOD's folding tables and some folding chairs
(I forgot to ask if the chairs are LUGOD's, or Mike & Daphne's).

I'm hoping to get the tables & chairs from them this Saturday, and can
drop them off Sunday in Davis for people to brign to WEF the following
Friday.  (Assuming they fit in my car!  Which they should, I /think/).

Jonathan, would you be the fellow to drop stuff off to?

Finally, Emily, I believe, has LUGOD's Demo computer.  (If not, someone
please correct me!)  We'll need to get that to whoever's setting up
as well.

I'll see if I can put together some flyer content this week or this
weekend, for people to print and copy (if I can't print & copy myself).