[vox-outreach] WEF volunteers still needed

[vox-outreach] WEF volunteers still needed

We can still do with more volunteers for LUGOD's booth at this year's
Whole Earth Festival!

Please let me know if you can help, and which days/hours work best for you.

For details, see:  http://www.lugod.org/projects/wef/

Thanks!