2005 Mar 18 11:55

Re: [vox-outreach] Whole Earth - any more volunteers?

On Fri, Mar 18, 2005 at 10:55:10AM -0800, Rick O'Shaughnessy wrote:
> I've got 50; do you think we need more than that?

That's a good question.  I can't remember how many we had at the last
two years (which had been pretty successful).  In 2002, we had 160 discs
(100 DemoLinux and 60 Mandrake), but also had a pretty crummy location.

Can anyone out here remember?  (And this time, I'll try to remember to
note how many discs we brougth, and how many were left over... just as long
as whoever's there Sunday lets me know ;^) )

I think also, in the past, we had known for sure whether we were going
to GTC (Gov't Tech. Conf. in Sac., which has taken place after WEF),
so we were usually producing discs for /both/ events.