2005 Mar 18 10:40

Re: [vox-outreach] Whole Earth - any more volunteers?

On Wed, Mar 16, 2005 at 02:18:19PM -0800, Jonathan Stickel wrote:
> I don't know what duties I'll have time for yet, but I'll probably help.

Great, thanks! :^)

Rick O'Shaughnessy - would you be able to start burning a collection of discs
for the event?  We have a few linked on the WEF page [*], and I'm always
open to suggestions.

Will you need sleeves?  Labelling?  (While not 'professional', I think
a sharpie and someone with good penmanship should suffice :^) )

I'll talk to Mike Simons about the status of the demo machine
(although I think it may be in Emily or Henry's possession now),
and whether we need to borrow a monitor.  (Jimbo had offered, last I saw.)

Thx everyone!

-bill!
[*] Again, the URL is:
    http://www.lugod.org/projects/wef/