2005 Feb 25 18:53

Re: [vox-outreach] [fwd] Speaking at GTC West

Re: [vox-outreach] [fwd] Speaking at GTC West

Just to be clear to everyone, this *isn't* an accidental posting to
list, I actually *meant* it this time....

on Thu, Feb 24, 2005 at 04:51:57PM -0800, Bill Kendrick (nbs@sonic.net) wrote:
> FYI
>
> ----- Forwarded message from Toni Scholz -----
>
> I was told that in order to speak at GTC West, the presenter needs to be
> either, a government employee, a professional speaker, or an exhibitor.
> If you fall into one of these classifications, then I'd be happy to have
> our folks consider your application.  Please let me know if you have any
> other questions!
>
> ----- End forwarded message -----

Um.

If you're presenting at GTC, doesn't that make you ipso-facto, a
professional speaker?

"Bring it on".

Peace.

    So we took the half-a-ton of garbage, put it in the back of a red VW
    microbus
    - A. Guthrie