2005 Feb 22 14:28

[vox-outreach] Open Source Session at GTC

[vox-outreach] Open Source Session at GTC

It looks like there's going to be a class on OSS at the Government Tech. Conf.
in Sacramento this year:

  http://www.govtech.net/gtc/?pg=classdesc&classid=2126&confid=197

Rumor has it, they're looking for someone to teach the class.  I'll ping them
to see if we can help somehow.

In the meantime, does LUGOD want to go to GTC this year?
It's going to be between May 9th and 13th at the Sacramento Convention Center:

  http://www.govtech.net/gtc/?pg=conference&confid=197

-bill!
pr@lugod.org