2004 Nov 27 14:02

[vox-outreach] OSS in Gov't press release

[vox-outreach] OSS in Gov't press release

I've sent on a short press release, or submitted to an online calendar,
the next LUGOD meeting (OSS in gov't, Dec. 7th).  Along with my normal
set of contacts, I specifically went to:

Davis Enterprise (news room)
California Aggie (city editor)
Daily Democrat   (news feedback)
Sac. News/Review (Sacto Calendar)
Sac. News/Review (Sacto news tips)
Linux Today
CIO events
DCN / City of Davis calendar
LXer calendar
Linux.org calendar
Official Sac. Calendar
Linux Weekly News

I'll also be posting to Usenet and perhaps elsewhere.
Any other suggestions of how to get the word out would be appreciated! :^)

Thx,

-bill!
pr@lugod.org