2004 Oct 27 11:57

[vox-outreach] Flyers for upcoming meetings

[vox-outreach] Flyers for upcoming meetings

I've created some flyers (available in PDF format) for some of our
upcoming meetings:

  Nov 15 - SourceForge
  Dec  7 - OSS at ARB & FTB
  Jan  4 - Knoppix
  Jan 17 - Open Vote Fdtn

If you can print and post some, it'd be appreciated! :^)

  http://www.lugod.org/documents/flyers/

-bill!
pr@lugod.org