2004 Sep 30 17:35

Re: [vox-outreach] My letter to CPR

On Thu, Sep 30, 2004 at 05:25:50PM -0700, Rod Roark wrote:
> On Thursday 30 September 2004 05:02 pm, Bill Kendrick wrote:
> >
> > I _suck_ at writing this kind of stuff
>
> I disagree.  Great work!

Heh, thanks. :)

I was suprised to learn a few random folks who aren't typically that
active on the lists, or in Open Source politics, had submitted letters
to CPR, too (apparently basing them partially on what Henry posted),
so I'm beginning to wonder just how many LUG folks DID end up sending
comments in!? :)

*pleased*