2004 Sep 27 20:05

[vox-outreach] CPR meeting Monday --- we need people for our group!

[vox-outreach] CPR meeting Monday --- we need people for our group!

Who is coming to the CPR meeting on Monday? We need badly need people for
our group --- so far we have only three confirmed (including myself) and my
goal is at least five.

Time and place:

                     AGENDA
                     September 27, 2004