2004 Aug 20 18:40

Re: [vox-outreach] Alt. venue for August 28th demo?

Re: [vox-outreach] Alt. venue for August 28th demo?

On Fri, 20 Aug 2004 15:41:54 -0700
Bill Kendrick <nbs@sonic.net> wrote:
> Also, has anyone considered alternative venues for the demo on August
> 28th? We have the coop starting at 4pm, but we should really do
> something in the late morning and early afternoon [instead / as well
> as].
>
> Good foot-traffic is obviously what we want. :^)
> Thx!

I can't ever come to anything that happens on a saturday, so I didn't
want to speak up until now, but I think that the Farmer's Market would
be a great place to get high foot traffic.

My key was last signed 08/18/2004. If you use GPG *please* see me about