2004 Aug 18 13:56

[vox-outreach] Venue for Linux demo on August 28th?

[vox-outreach] Venue for Linux demo on August 28th?

Since the Davis Food Co-Op Demo Kitchen isn't available until 4pm on
Saturday, August 28th, we need to consider other venues for a Linux demo
that day (either going /only/ there, or going there first, and then moving
to the Co-Op later in the day).

I was thinking Farmer's Market, but that requires a bit more work than
I think we have time for.  (Need to get tables, chairs, cover, and arrive
way earlier than some of us might be willing to wake up ;^) )

We've done Borders in the past, but that's not an optimal venue.

Where else can we demo Linux easily, and get lots of foot traffic
(esp. the interested kind) on a Saturday afternoon? :)

Thx,

-bill!
pr@lugod.org