2004 Aug 01 22:50

Re: [vox-outreach] LUGOD LWE exhibitor volunteers - still room!

Re: [vox-outreach] LUGOD LWE exhibitor volunteers - still room!

Bill,

If no one steps up to claim these, you should give them to someone, so
that we have the option of switching badges/badge holders at the
event, if people end up staying late to help.

--kevin