2004 Jul 31 17:58

[vox-outreach] LUGOD LWE exhibitor volunteers - still room!

[vox-outreach] LUGOD LWE exhibitor volunteers - still room!

We still have 2 exhibitor passes available for LUGOD members
(and probably more, since it seems neither BALUG nor PenLUG will use all
five of their's, so I can ask to see if we can steal 'em).

Anyone else here interested in an exhibitor badge?  (I'm only giving them
to people who _need_ them -- i.e., will be at LWE 'after hours' for setup
and/or break down.)

Thanks!