2004 Jul 18 13:07

[vox-outreach] LUG booth at LWE

I forgot if I had mentioned already, but the LUG booth at LinuxWorld Expo
will be 10'x20', and contain LUGOD, BALUG (SF) and PenLUG (Redwood City).

I'm of course open to SacLUG and RoseLUG folks helping staff our 1/3rd of
the booth, to promote the Sacramento Linux community, in general.
(If I recall correctly, Paul Telford was planning on coming, for sure.)

I've updated the LWE page at LUGOD's website:

  http://www.lugod.org/projects/lwe/

-bill!
pr@lugod.org
http://www.lugod.org/