2004 Jul 14 16:09

[vox-outreach] LUGOD booth at LWE: form faxed!

[vox-outreach] LUGOD booth at LWE: form faxed!

On behalf of the 3 LUGs that got back to LWE/IDG (LUGOD, BALUG, PenLUG),
I have faxed the booth form in this evening!

Our only expense should be power (internet is so outrageously expensive
at these shows, that it's out of the question, in my opinion), and I'm
hoping the 3 LUGs can split the cost...

Just for everyone's info  (FEI? :^) )