2004 Jul 12 10:09

RE: [vox-outreach] Demo for July 17th? Confirmed?

RE: [vox-outreach] Demo for July 17th? Confirmed?

... and I'm guessing that's a hint going my way ;-)

I assume the current set-o-flyers that Lugod uses are stored on the website?
(And hopefully I'll get more than 2 minutes during work to pull the stuff
down)