2004 Jul 10 12:15

Re: [vox-outreach] Demo for July 17th? Confirmed?

Re: [vox-outreach] Demo for July 17th? Confirmed?

On Friday 09 July 2004 13:43, Bill Kendrick wrote:

It looks as though the director of the Digital Tipping Point
documentary film will be coming with me to Davis on Sun July 25.
We would love to chat with some of the members of your LUGOD about
why they like to use Linux, your outreach efforts to other members
of the community, what's at stake in the competition between OSS
and Microsoft / Disney / Comcast for open standards on the desktop
and the home entertainment hub, etc.