2004 Jul 07 10:20

Re: [vox-outreach] [demo] Windows iso on CD

On Wed, Jul 07, 2004 at 10:14:31AM -0700, Tim Riley wrote:
> Please respond positively to this list, and I'll privately send you
> my address. (Bill: respond last, only if need be.)

Heh, I'm about 2hrs west of my CD burner, so I'm of no use. :^)

For everyone's info, I've caught at least a couple people from
PenLUG and SVLUG who have offered to burn a few copies, and deliver them
to me out here.

But since it's a 3-day event, I think having LOTS of discs is a good idea,
so thanks a ton for your offer to help (once again!), Tim!