2004 Jul 07 10:16

[vox-outreach] STC CDROM - also hit up other LUGs ;)

[vox-outreach] STC CDROM - also hit up other LUGs ;)

FYI...

I've also asked SacLUG, RoseLUG, SVLUG and PenLUG (since those two are
close to me, and SVLUG is pretty huge) if folks from those groups can help
burn CDs for STC as well...

Now, off to pack up more junk and head out of town,