2004 Jul 03 21:35

[vox-outreach] Discs for STC

We should put together some discs to give away at our booth at STC later
this month.

The software I've mentioned that seems STC-related includes:

  OpenOffice.org
  Mozilla
  LaTeX / LyX
  Inkscape
  Scribus
  Dia

Should we put together a little ISO with the latest versions of these apps.
for Windows?  (Rather than going with TheOpenCD or GNUWinII, which has a lot
of non-writer-related stuff on them.)

Does STC seem like an event where we should have Knoppix discs?  Or should
we just focus on 'Open Source in general', for now, rather than Linux
specifically?

Thanks!