2004 Jul 01 12:54

[vox-outreach] Handouts for STC

Anyone feel like making some handouts for STC?  Specifically, some
well-written, writer-oriented ones on Open Source in general would be good.
We might get some premade stuff from the OpenOffice.org camp, but if not,
a nice sheet on that would be excellent.

Who's up for it!  C'mon!  It's a 3-day weekend! ;)