2004 Jun 24 18:33

[vox-outreach] LUG booth clarification

Some clarification on the LUG booth opportunity at LinuxWorld Expo in August...

There won't be a LUG _section_, but a gigantic 20'x20' LUG booth, so in a
sense, we WILL be sharing.  But there is so much space that we can easily
divide it up into the various LUGs or locales...

----- Forwarded message from Duncan Newell from LWE -----

Just got your email(s) now.  Thanks for following up!  I will have more
details later today after we have our weekly LinuxWorld team meeting here,
but as it stands now, we would be looking to have one large LUG booth
(20X20) at LinuxWorld that would include LUGOD, and the other key User
Groups in the area.