2004 Jun 11 10:48

[vox-outreach] LUGOD at LWE

Looks like they're putting together a LUG section, so we won't be in the
.ORG Pavillion this year.

They're excited about the possibility of having multiple LUGs in our booth,
and I'm suggesting we focus on the local ones (SacLUG and RoseLUG), and
let the other LUGs get their own booths, since there's now a space for 'em.

It sounds like we'll have to pay for power and network, though, but we
get carpet, tables, etc. in a large booth (20' x 20' it sounds like!!)

Emily and I are in contact with LWE today over email.  I'll post more as
I get it.