2004 Jun 10 10:55

Re: [vox-outreach] Booking demos for summer

On Thu, Jun 10, 2004 at 09:51:00AM -0700, Henry House wrote:

> How about 17 July and 30 August?

July 17th is a tentative date (last I heard) for an Installfest, FYI.
Not that it's a conflict, but I just wanted to point it out.

August 30th is a Monday. :^)

August 28th is apparently "Software Freedom Day", and is a Saturday.
Perhaps that was the date you were looking for?  ANd I'm all for it,
so we can say we are participating in SFD.

  http://www.softwarefreedomday.org/

> How is the health of the demo computer? Did anyone ever get the LCD to work
> with the mini-ITX machine?

*glaring at Mike*   I dunno.

I remember last I heard, we were considering getting a different, VGA-capable
LCD monitor.  Once upon a time Ryan Castellucci said he was considering
buying the current DVI-based one...

Mike!?