2004 Jun 07 15:17

[vox-outreach] Booking demos for summer

Unless anyone has a better idea I am going to book the Davis Food Co-op demo
kitchen for one wekeend each in July, August, and September. Are any
particular dates good or not good?

Bill: are you planning to attend demos still or can you no longer do demos
because of your new location?

--
Henry House
See <http://hajhouse.org/pgp> to find out how to verify it.