Re: [vox-outreach] Any word on GTC day 2?

On Thu, May 13, 2004 at 09:32:59PM -0700, Govind Tatachari wrote:
> 1. Overall a great day! LOT of interested folks.
>    Short Term: Expect new faces to show up for lugod/
>    saclug/roselug meetings.

Cool!

Yeah, one of the flyers I should have made and had someone photocopy is a
"Your local LUGs" one.  Of course, I like to think of LUGOD.org's front
page as a kind of mini-portal to the local LUG scene, since I try to keep
track of all of the other LUGs in the "Upcoming Events" box...

(FYI, you CAN turn off all non-LUGOD events if you want to, there's a link
at the bottom of the box on the front page called "Show only LUGOD events";
it sets a cookie in your browser.)

> 2. The laminated lugod sign is up (thanks to David).

Great! :^)

> 3. Quote of the day (from Michael):
>    Can I get you interested in buying free software ?

Heheheh :)