Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 09:52:52 -0700
From: Jonathan Stickel <jjstickel@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: [vox-if] Installfest this Saturday, May 15
To: vox-if@lists.lugod.org

There will be an Installfest this coming Saturday, May 15, from 10-6.
The location is still the same, 1131 Kemper Hall on the UCDavis campus.

I currently have 6 RSVPs:  a couple basic installs, a kernel
configuration, a harddrive problem, and 2 coming with more technical
questions.  Jan W has offered to help with the C# - Go-mono RSVP.  I
need someone else specifically to help with a server setup, and a couple
more general installers.  Help first thing at 10am is most appreciated!
 Oh, one of the installees needs a ride.  Can someone help with this, too?

Please post to the list or email me offlist to let me know when you can
come.

Thanks,
Jonathan

----- End forwarded message -----