[vox-outreach] "Guide to Managing Media and Public Relations in the Linux Community"

[vox-outreach] "Guide to Managing Media and Public Relations in the Linux Community"

Hrm, I just noticed this over at the Linux Documentation Project!

  http://tldp.org/LDP/Linux-Media-Guide/html/index.html

Haven't read it yet, but thought I'd post it here, for discussion...