[vox-outreach] GTC goodies pick-up needed!!!

[vox-outreach] GTC goodies pick-up needed!!!

Who can come pick up the remaining stuff that needs to be brought to GTC
this Tuesday?

It is now currently located at my apartment in Davis.  You can pick it up
Monday day or evening, or Tuesday morning, but you'll need to coordinate
with Melissa and I.

The items include:

  * Tons of GNUWin II discs
  * A few Knoppix and TheOpenCD discs
  * Some "What is LUGOD?" pamphlets
  * A bunch of "OSS for Windows" handouts
  * LUGOD's demo machine
  * A CRT VGA monitor, for use with the demo machine
  * Two folding chairs [1]

Rob Rogers has the rest (more discs, two 8' tables [2], business cards,
the big LUGOD sign, etc.), and will be bringing it to the Convention Center
on Tuesday.  (He's coming from Citrus Heights, and can't pick up this stuff
that's left in Davis!)

Please post a message, or contact me off-list to arrange!!!

Thanks!

-bill!

[1] One belongs to Mike Simons, the other to Nicole Carlson
[2] These belong to Michael Wenk