[vox-outreach] Any more volunteers for GTC?

[vox-outreach] Any more volunteers for GTC?

I've just shuffled around the GTC schedule a little more, and e-mailed all
of the current volunteers to confirm whether they can, in fact, help staff
our booth on the days/hours I've picked for them (or they picked themselves).

You can see it here:

  http://www.lugod.org/projects/gtc/gtc-sched.pdf

(It's dated May 9th, 12:30pm; force your browser to reload if a cached
version comes up!)

I still feel we're a little short for certain hours/days, so I thought I'd
do one final call for volunteers.

Anyone else interested in helping?

( Don't know what GTC is?  Check out:  http://www.lugod.org/projects/gtc/ )

Thanks,