Re: [vox-outreach] Chairs for GTC?

On Sun, May 09, 2004 at 03:58:27AM -0500, Rob Rogers wrote:
> I've been checking back through last years mailing list, and the one
> thing I've noticed we're missing this year for GTC is chairs. I see a
> post from Bill about possibly buying a few folding chairs [1] but I
> haven't seen any reply, and I also haven't seen anyone volunteer to
> bring any.

Honestly, I was thinking of the folding chairs for WEF.  But I guess folding
ones wouldn't be so bad for GTC, either.  Perhaps we can use the ones we're
using for WEF if no other solution becomes apparent?

(One chair is Mike Simons', the others we belive is Nicole Carlson's...
Nicole, when we're done, how can we get this one back to you!?)

Thanks,