[vox-outreach] [fwd] Re: GTC [Seth N., too!]

[vox-outreach] [fwd] Re: GTC [Seth N., too!]

So that the other volunteers know. ;^)

----- Forwarded message from Seth Nagao <dokuja@dokuja.net> -----

Hi Bill,

I can probably go on Tuesday for setup, and unless something unexpected
occurs, I'll try to make it the rest of the week too (though parking
might be expensive).

--Seth

----- End forwarded message -----

BTW, regarding parking...

Last year, we parked over by Brian Lavender's house, a few blocks east,
and quite a few blocks north.  Parking on the street there is free and
unmetered, if I recall correctly.

Also, you might be able to carpool with other Sac-area GTC volunteers!

Talk amongst yourselves!

-bill!
(who'll update the GTC webpage and schedule as soon as he can!)