[vox-outreach] GTC expo floor

Okay, I've just sent David Florence (from GTC) a list of volunteers' names.
I presume we'll end up getting badges.  I believe you folks will need these
to get on the expo floor.

I'm not sure the /exact/ means, but if David passes on any info., I'll post
it here.

If not, then Tuesday volunteers, at the end of the setup day, could you please
post any pertinent information to 'vox-outreach' so that the Wed/Thur/Fri
volunteers have it? :^)

Thanks!  Good luck next week!!!