[vox-outreach] WEF and GTC volunteer schedule (draft)

[vox-outreach] WEF and GTC volunteer schedule (draft)

I've created spreadsheets which break the WEF and GTC events into 3hr blocks,
and listed the volunteers down the left column.

For those who specifically gave me a day/time they can help, I put them
onto the sheet.

What remained were volunteers who said "pick a timeslot for me."
I then did my best to sprinkle them around the days to make sure that our
exhibits had at LEAST two people, if not 3 or 4, staffing our booth.

(They are shown in italics in the spreadsheet.)

I have not yet e-mailed those people to tell them what times I picked, so
I'm not >100%< sure that the times I selected will suit them.

However, I've put up PDF versions of these draft spreadsheets on the
LUGOD website:

  http://www.lugod.org/projects/wef/wef-sched.pdf
  http://www.lugod.org/projects/gtc/gtc-sched.pdf

Volunteers in italics, I'll e-mail you one by one some time this weekend,
hopefully, to confirm whether these hours work for you.  If not, I'll
adjust as best I can, to fit your availability.

Thanks, everyone!

-bill!
(who can now sleep at night; assuming allergies are done trying to kill me)