[vox-outreach] Open Source talk at GTC

Ed Elliott just pointed this out:  [someone else already doing OSS talk]

  http://www.govtech.net/gtc/?pg=seminars&confid=143

I'm triyng to get ahold of Mike Simons to see if he's spoke with GTC's
seminar coordinator, and if there's a chance we can do another presentation
along with this one.

Mike! Where are you!? :)