Re: [vox-outreach] Received WEF confirmation letter!

Re: [vox-outreach] Received WEF confirmation letter!

Bill Kendrick wrote:
On Fri, Apr 30, 2004 at 12:41:34AM -0700, Bryan Richter wrote:

I can be there on Friday, from 2-whenever. WEF is great fun; I've been
planning on helping out the LUGOD booth for a while, but haven't gotten
around to writing any emails. :-P I can also help on Saturday or Sunday
(but not both). Saturday would probably be better for me, so I'll plan
on coming out on that day.

Thx much.  I've added you to the volunteers section of the WEF page on
the website.

What hours can you help on Saturday (or can you pinpoint)?

I just want tomake sure that SOMEONE is there during the entire thing.
(e.g., not have everyone decide they can make it Saturday, but noone
be there to open the booth in the /morning/! :^) )

Jonathan Stickel and Mike Simons -- what hours can you guys manage?
I see you've got me opening up both Friday and Saturday, and that's fine. I guess I'll commit to 12-4 on Fri and 9-1 on Sat, but I do have some flexibility.

I don't have any idea what I'm doing to open up, though! Do I need to get a hold of tables, chairs, fliers, disks, etc. ahead of time? Where is our setup spot? Will someone help me?

Jonathan