Re: [vox-outreach] GTC: 60 word, Booth Description Needed

On Tue, Apr 27, 2004 at 09:04:18PM -0400, Mike Simons wrote:
> Suggestions on a good 60 word description?

Seriously, how about this?

The Linux Users' Group of Davis           <- 5
is a non-profit organization              <- 10
dedicated to Linux and other              <- 15
Open Source software.  It holds           <- 20
regular meetings with guest presenters,   <- 25
special events and workshops, and         <- 30
works with local community groups.        <- 35

LUGOD's 400 members interact both         <- 40
online and off, and composed              <- 45
a diverse group of technical              <- 50
professionals, students and hobbiests.    <- 54

Visit www.lugod.org for more information. <- 59?  or 61?  depends on how
                                             they count the URL

*shrug*  I dunno.  Not very good, but a start!

-bill!
(distracted by phonecalls & such, so took a long time ;) )