Re: [vox-outreach] Report from Davis Community Meals meeting

On Tue, Apr 27, 2004 at 06:29:53PM -0700, Bill Kendrick wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 27, 2004 at 06:28:10PM -0700, Bill Kendrick wrote:
> >
> > Thanks!  And all your's, Trevor!!!
>
> PS - Any updates you'd like me to do on the www.lugod.org/projects/dcm/
> webpage, just send 'em!

PPS - Like we did for a meeting with Richard from DCN ~4 years ago,
I decided to throw pretty much the same content up in a 'meeting minutes'
page on our site, for posterity:

  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/past/2004.04.27.php

I'll update the /projects/dcm/ page momentarily!