Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 18:34:30 -0500
From: "CheapBytes Sales" <sales@cheapbytes.com>
Subject: Re: Non-profit discounts?
To: Bill Kendrick <nbs@sonic.net>

Reviewing the following URL shows 2.2 is still the current
version for the ISO image RELEASED version.  If you want
to go with the 2.3 BETA version, we can accomodate that.

http://gnuwin.epfl.ch/en/order.html

Let us know what you would like to do.

CheapBytes --- The leader in Open Source Software products
sales@cheapbytes.com * www.cheapbytes.com * Fax: 209-367-8518