Re: [vox-outreach] Speaker possibility as GTC

Re: [vox-outreach] Speaker possibility as GTC

On Mon, Apr 26, 2004 at 03:04:54PM -0700, Trevor Lango wrote:
<snip>
> I am willing to commit to this in the absence of a more qualified speaker
> and upon confirmation of date and time.
<snip>

What days/times work best for you, if we get to pick?

Were you interested in voluteering to staff the booth part of the time,
too? :^)

So far, we have only two volunteers; three if you count me, which you
shouldn't at this point. :^/

Anyone else?

Thx!