RE: [vox-outreach] Received WEF confirmation letter!

RE: [vox-outreach] Received WEF confirmation letter!

<snip>
> FYI, I believe Trevor was going to be there all day Sat.
> I'm going to TRY to make it for at least a few hours on Sat.
> and/or Sun.

Friday
======
I can be there to open (lunch break) and close (after work) IF NEEDED, but I
can't actually be there for the duration of the event.

Saturday
========
I can be there all day.

Sunday
======
I have a prior obligation - can't be there.