[vox-outreach] GTC looks like a 'go!'

Mike spoke with GTC today.  He'll be receiving info on available booths
soon.  It looks like we can get a booth for the cost of power (~$100, IIRC),
so we'll probably go forward with the CheapBytes disc purchase, and will,
of course, need to confirm volunteers!

I'll update the GTC page on LUGOD's site later this evening, as I receive
more info from Mike, and from you folks... the volunteers. :^)

  http://www.lugod.org/projects/gtc/