Re: [vox-outreach] CheapBytes discounts!

Re: [vox-outreach] CheapBytes discounts!

On Thu, Apr 22, 2004 at 08:29:33AM -0700, Jonathan Stickel wrote:
<snip>
> Perhaps the best option is to put printed labels on volunteer burned
> disks.  This will take extra effort.  Currently I do not have the means
> to do it myself, but I am happy to burn disks.

Turn-around time for cheapbytes is 2-4 days.
Not sure how quickly volunteers can label discs. ;)

Off-list, someone mentioned it might make sense to ask for $1-2 for each
disc, but for those who can't even afford that, just let them take it.

What do people think?  And as for whether we can afford the up-front cost,
I'm PRETTY sure we have $300 to spare.  Honestly, I don't remember hearing
any really compelling arguments against getting a set made professionally...

-bill!
(drove for an insane amount today :^( )