Re: [vox-outreach] Davis Homeless Shelter

Re: [vox-outreach] Davis Homeless Shelter

I have an AMD K6II box, 333MHZ, I would love to see put to good use. This project or any project.

Jonathan

Matthew Helms wrote:
Hi Bill,

I still have plenty of computers at the house in Vacaville, I just do
not have any easy way to get them at the moment (no car).  I might be
able to pick some up on Sunday though.

I beleive they are all P133 or P166's though.  I might also have a
couple 14" monitors to spare.

-Matthew