[vox-outreach] CheapBytes discounts!

I heard back from CheapBytes!

We can get discs (with screens and sleeves) for 0.59c each (at 500qty)!

I haven't asked if we can mix-n-match discs (e.g., if they can give us
300 Knoppix and 200 GNUWin or TheOpenCD, or some combo), but I will right now

Now, I'll need to ask Henry if he's okay with us spending ~$300 on discs.
(I also need to see if Mike has spoken with GTC folks over the phone,
like he's supposed to today :^) )