January 6: Social gathering

[vox-outreach] Speaking of burns! Who wants discs!?

[vox-outreach] Speaking of burns! Who wants discs!?

Tim Allis donated 300 blank CDRs to LUGOD on Saturday.  I'll be bringing
them to tonight's meeting for those who wish to burn things for WEF & GTC!

(And hopefully by tonight, we'll know whether we're even going to GTC!)