Re: [vox-outreach] Contacted CheapBytes for WEF/GTC discs

On Fri, Apr 16, 2004 at 12:34:36PM -0700, Jonathan Stickel wrote:
> I could use blank cds to burn on.  Can you bring some along to the demo
> tomorrow?
>
> Do you need anything burned for the demo?  I could probably do a few
> tomorrow morning.

GNUWin or TheOpenCD discs might be good.
(URLs can be found on www.lugod.org/projects/{gtc|wef} :^) )

I'm about to pick up a HUGE batch of "Open Source for Windows" handouts,
which I'm going to debut at tomorrow's demo.

I can go buy some blank discs at OfficeMax or somewhere, while I'm
downtown...

Thx!!!